New Patient Forms
New patients can download, fill out, and bring in this form to your first appointment.
Please call the office to schedule appointments. Physicals and well-checks should be scheduled in advance. Please bring your insurance card and ID card with you at the time of each appointment.
The office requires 24-hour notice for cancellations of sick-visits, physicals, well check-ups for women and children, and echo and vascular
The office requires 48-hour notice for cancellations for Nuclear Stress Test and Sleep Study Appointments during our office hours.
If this courtesy is not extended to the office, the fees listed in our office policy form will be imposed. This fee is your responsibility and will
not be covered by your insurance. Should you incur this fee, it must be paid by your next office visit.
Please do not call our answering service to cancel appointments. When making appointments, please be sure to give a phone number where you can be
reached directly to confirm your appointments.
Medication Refill Policy
Please have your provider refill all prescriptions at the time of your office visit to last until your next visit.
- No prescriptions refills can be done by the on-call provider.
- Long term/chronic medication refills will be managed by the provider that sees you for that condition and/or by the provider that sees you for your complete physical.
- Please request refills at the time of the visit. Bring your medication bottles or a copy of your medication list along with refill information. Providers will refill medications with a supply to last you till your next visit.
- No controlled drugs can be given by covering providers. In extreme circumstances, the covering provider may be able to prescribe a small quantity of medication to last you until your provider is available.
Inclement Weather Policy
Please call the office's main phone line at 301-989-0193 before leaving your home to see if the office is open on time. The message will be updated by 7 AM if there is any change in office hours.
Our providers have privileges in Holy Cross Hospital and Washington Adventist Hospital.
Please call the office to verify that we take your insurance. We accept most insurances including but not limited to.
- Adventist Healthcare
- CareFirst- Blue Cross Blue Sheild and Blue Choice
- Johns Hopkins Heath Plans
- Kaiser Permanente Open Access
- Medical Assistance for Children 18 and younger (Amerigroup)
- United Healthcare